or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Connor Uhrig commented  · 

No it doesn't also you must make an account before the 28th of April what school board are you from I'm a student at Hamilton Wentworth District School Board the reason for the account is so you can save your projects on the tickle cloud after you make them on your device after the 28th you will have to buy Sphero coins to use any robot or Apple Watch with tickle if your at a school board get your students to make accounts with their school email address

• Dave commented  · 

Does Sphero Sprk+ work if no account is created? What is the purpose of the account? How do schools go about creating a generic account?

There is News to use sprk+ update app then make an account if you don't have one account was introduced in the past update then you can use Sphero/Sprk+

• Chris commented  · 

Any news yet????

My school would love to use tickle with are sprk+s please support sprk+

• Pam commented  · 

We have 3 Sphero Sprks and 4 Sphero Sprks+ bought a little later. We presumed we could use the Tickle app with both as it is ideal for our Primary age students. Now I find out that the Tickle app doesn't support Sprk+. I feel I have wasted my money. Get with it Tickle and provide support . . . PLEASE!!!

• Brian commented  · 

Help! SPRK+ is the go-to Sphero for education! What's the story, morning glory? Any kind of information would be appreciated, even if it's bad news. Then at least we could plan to purchase/exchange for a lesser model of Sphero.

• Chris commented  · 

Has anyone heard what's happening with support for SPRK+?

• Steve commented  · 

any news on this, Tickle?? SPRK+ support needed!

• Jason Clark commented  · 

Tickle App please at least let us know that you are working on this issue. I have many districts that want to use Sphero and I am recommending they buy the SPRK+ since it connects very well compared to the older Sphero 2.0 & SPRK. The trade off for this is my recommendation they stop using Tickle and work with the Lightning Lab app. I see the easy connection with the SPRK + more beneficial than the Tickle interface. Please let us know when we can expect an update. Thank you.

• Damian commented  · 

just adding to the request - please add support for SPRK+!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just purchased the Sphero Sprk+ for my school district and I am wondering if Tickle has made any progress with being able to use the Spark+ with it.
        Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This thread goes back almost 2 months and still no answer? C'mon guys. I'm sure a lot of people out there are waiting on an answer to this one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love using tickle app with my 1st graders. My Sparks are being upgraded to Sprk+ please update your app !

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hwdsb would love to use this app but we are only buying sprk+.
        Please support us!

• Peter Anello commented  · 

I bought our first Sphero - a SPRK+ - assuming the tickleapp would work with it....

Please provide support soon as I want to use the tickle app system-wide in our district!

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES! I have a classroom full of kids with SPRK+ who are dying to use them with the Tickle app... please add support for SPRK+!

• Chris commented  · 

Same here. Support for sprk+ please.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base