or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DonDon commented  · 

Sad that you do not have the resources to tackle Android OS. Looks like you have a lot of interest. Imagine how many more did not take the time to comment.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there any chance for an Android version? Georg

• LolaLola commented  · 

Would love to know have Tickle any plans to bring out android version??

• Kyung seok JungKyung seok Jung commented  · 

Please consider supporting Android as the top priority for the coming months!

• PearlPearl commented  · 

Please consider supporting Android as the top priority for the coming months!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please go for it on Android. You can go Kickstarter again.!!!!!

• Angela from TickleAdminAngela from Tickle (Angela from Tickle, Tickle) commented  · 

Hello, everyone!

This is Angela from Tickle, and I have a message for you.

Firstly, I would like to officially reply you on the popular demand of bringing Tickle onto Android platform.

Due to limited resources (mostly labour wise), unfortunately, we have yet been able to realize this ambition. *sad BB-8 face*

As a small team with a humble start, Tickle has gone through stages of merging everything we have got, received, and funded by your support to create this program that has echoed so much expectation in coding education. And we are still working hard on continually presenting the best.

For the time being, we do not only kindly ask for your understanding, but also more support from you.

/

If you are an experienced engineer (Android pro would be A+ *wink wink* ) interested in joining Tickle, why not give us a shoutout?

We’d love to know about you.Please send your inquiry/resume to jobs@tickleapp.com
        Maybe we will see you in Taipei working with us in the near future. ;-)

If you are just generally curious about who we are and what we do, you are always welcome to drop us a message here http://feedback.tickleapp.com/
        Let the conversation begin!

/

Thank you for your voice, guys. They mean so much to us.
        We heard you, and you will always be heard. *happy BB-8 face*

p.s. Wait, what is a BB-8 face again? I meant voice!

Cheers,
        Angela from Tickle

• Anonymous commented  · 

How much more time should we have to wait for Android/Linux support?

• JeremyJeremy commented  · 

Come on, it's a robot ! It has to be compatible with the green robot OS.

• Paul WrightPaul Wright commented  · 

Popped back after a while away hoping to see some positive news about an Android version. Oh dear. Come on guys, there is a need out there for this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We use Samsung Galaxy 4 tabs. Would love to use this with our Dash & Dot robots.

• K hK h commented  · 

It's absurd that this is for iOS only.

• BerndBernd commented  · 

As far as I read all the comments since early 2015 until April 2016, nobody from the developer team did respond to our comments. It was announced at lifehack.org, but neither there is a kicksarter-funding at the moment nor any other announcement or denial. What a pitty... If I had more time I'd started to program something like this together with my students. But without any support this would be not possible.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is a version for Android still coming, or did Apple buy you guys out?!

• AfaunAfaun commented  · 

Any eta on when the Android app will be available? Can't wait!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am a computing consultant and train teachers to code and use technology, including LearnPads. LearnPads are incredibly popular in primary schools in UK and the ability to run tickle app on them would be a real bonus.

• BrendaBrenda commented  · 

Please add Google Play store. My students and I would love to use this with our sphero/ollies/drones in the classroom.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base