(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jules combelles shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Afaun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any eta on when the Android app will be available? Can't wait!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a computing consultant and train teachers to code and use technology, including LearnPads. LearnPads are incredibly popular in primary schools in UK and the ability to run tickle app on them would be a real bonus.

• Brenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Google Play store. My students and I would love to use this with our sphero/ollies/drones in the classroom.

• alberto bernabeu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hola la semana pasada asisti al Bett Show en el ExceLondo y vi un stand de parrot donde utilizaban su aplicación en android, yo sólo la tengo en ios y no la encuentro para android, ¿Como puedo conseguirla? Gracias.

• Al commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 3 android devices.. Snoy Xperia Z Tablet, Tesco Hudl2 tablet and Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 smartphone, would like to try Tickle on Android to program my new BB-8 droid! :)

• Pedro Cardoso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to cover most of the Android, the best equipment is equipment with a minimum of Android 4.4 and 2 GB ram.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys absolutely need to support other platform. I, for one, won't get an Apple product or anything that works only with Apple as I do not approve of Apple's practices towards its own customers yet its products are inferior in functionality (I know existing owners don't believe that but that does not change things - I am an engineer working with all devices - Android, Apple, BlackBerry, Windows).

• Paul Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just adding my support for an Android version. I realise it'd be difficult to support older devices, so maybe draw a line and say Android 4.0 onwards?
        Possibly a Chrome extension too?

• Juan Atalaya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a samsung galaxy S5. Please try Tickle with this. I want to use with Star Wars BB-8 Droid, Ollie and Sphero 2.0
        Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base